Sunday, May 2, 2010

A stringing video from Vinh



One of my valued readers, Vinh, sent me a link to his YouTube video. Even though he only filmed himself stringing the mains, he is lightning fast. I can't make out the machine brand/model, but hopefully Vinh will send me another message with the info. Here's a link to Vinh's YouTube page for anyone interested: Vinh's YouTube

Thanks again Vinh,

UPDATE: Vinh uses a Alpha Axis Pro, but replaced the lock out crank tensioner with a Head 2086 electronic constant pull machine. FYI

2 comments:

  1. Nice Alpha machine with the Wise. Looks like he's using the foot pedal that is an option with the Wise tension head. Very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he is using a foot pedal. That looks like a really affordable modification to a somewhat cheap, but reliable, alpha machine. Man, that would cut my stringing time in half--if only I didn't have such fat, chubby fingers:)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis